Thursday, April 5, 2018

More recently listed handmade items - Vintage Bunting, Holly Hobbie Zip Pouches etc.

Did you know there is a real Holly Hobbie? Yes, the author of the popular Toot and Puddle children's books and the creator of the character bearing her name.

A cherished classic 'illustrated icon' from my childhood in the 1970's, It has always been a love for me.

Over the years I have created Flag Buntings & girls kitchen aprons. 

Just recently I have listed my large zip pouches on Madeit & Etsy.






* 250mm W x 230mm H - (10 inches x 8.7 inches) - Approx* Plenty of room for pens, pencils, a good book / novel, notepad, Kindle or whatever you choose.



You will find other handmade items using vintage, upcycled Holly Hobbie fabric:



Holly Hobbie and Friends Vintage Floral Flag Bunting


Holly Hobbie Vintage & Floral Pink Flag Bunting



Holly Hobbie Vintage & Floral Flag Bunting



Holly Hobbie Girls Vintage Retro Fabric Kitchen Apron


No comments:

Post a Comment