Monday, October 26, 2015

Vintage Buntings with lace - new floral styles added recently to my Madeit & Etsy stores. Ideal for a Wedding, High Tea or a Garden Party

I'm slightly obsessed with vintage / retro sheets, I mostly love florals especially from the 1970's.
It probably makes sense to me as I'm a 70's child!

A few new designs have been made recently.



Ideal for a Party, Birthday Present, Wedding, Engagement, Hosting a Baby Shower, Photography Prop, Market Stall or just Decorating a room.

Would look very pretty at your next Garden Party / BBQ!
Eco-Friendly & can be used for many happy occasions!

Cheer Up your favourite space, a study, craft room, etc - all year round!

You can find this design in my Madeit or Etsy stores.




Vintage Bunting >> Pretty Eco - Green & Doily Lace, Floral Flags.












Vintage Bunting Pretty Pretty Pink Floral & Doily Lace.
One of A Kind (OOAK)


Only available in my Madeit store.





No comments:

Post a Comment