Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wecome Spring! I have missed you. What Spring means to me.... inc Spring Vintage Bunting for Weddings

Spring means to me....

Being able to go outside more often - I can weed & potter for hours at a time in sun.
The beginning of new life and knowing that summer is on it's way.


Rising temperatures, and the rebirth of flora and fauna.
Green grass growing, blossoms are blooming and soon the flowers will be on their way.

It will soon be day light savings which means longer days.


It's also a popular time for outside celebrations such as garden parties, tea parties, BBQ's.


I have a range of vintage bunting available for such occasions.
Bunting
is an easy way to brighten up your home in Spring or anytime of the year.
Beautiful fresh bunting, perfect to brighten up any space!
It can be reused for many happy occasions. Yay to that!



 











oh!
and Spring means Weddings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment