Friday, October 3, 2014

Handmade Christmas Flag bunting decoration now available.

Yes, it is getting to that time of year.
Again I'm stunned to think Christmas really is around the corner!
Well, I'm not going to complain, it is one of my favourite times of the year, having a young family makes it rather enjoyable. I love the look on my girls faces Christmas morning.

I love Christmas traditions.
Putting up the tree, sending greeting cards, gatherings of friends & family, etc.
And........ I always have my Christmas Bunting up!

This year I have some designs that are favourites with buyers that have been done a few years running & some new designs. I'll continue to make more in the next month or two.

Handmade Christmas Flag bunting decoration now available.

My Bunting is available from my Madeit and Etsy store.













No comments:

Post a Comment