Saturday, August 9, 2014

Vintage, Retro handmade Holly Hobbie & Friends girl's bedroom Flag Bunting decoration - A new design available

I remember being in love with Holly Hobbie as a young girl back in the late 1970's.
I wish my parents had of bought me Holly Hobbie bed linen, a tin suitcase with matching flask and HH swap cards.
I never got them, however I did get a few cast iron HH miniature items as a treat.
No wonder I'm slightly obsessed with Hollie Hobbie!

A number of weeks ago I completed a new Holly Hobbie  Bunting design. I've called it 'Holly Hobbie Flag & Friends'.
Total length is 3.3 meters / 330 centimeters / about 11 feet approx.
Eleven (11) flags in various fabrics.
There are two Holly Hobbie Flags. Three cute vintage 'friends' flags & two vintage turquoise Broderie Anglaise flags and four vintage floral flags!
This set of flags are made / upcycled from original preloved/used, vintage fabrics.
The bunting flags are larger than my usual bunting flag size.

Single sided - can be viewed from front only. Holly Hobbie & Friends fabrics are only on one side.
There are no unfinished edges on these flags.














I have a few HH girl's kitchen aprons available too!

www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE

No comments:

Post a Comment