Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Vintage Buntings made the Print Annual '02' of Tickle the Imagination

It's been such a long time since I've posted something here.
It has has been a long hot summer, a busy Christmas period and spending time with my family certainly makes time go by quick. Oh, there was a large bunting order too!

I forgot to mention my buntings made the Print Annual of Tickle the Imagination.
The photo shoot was done for the online version quite some time ago.
Basically the best of the online issues (over the previous year) & some new 'extras' are placed together to form the wonderful Print 'Annual 02' of Tickle the Imagination.

I'm thrilled, thank you to the lovely Tanya and her creative team at Tickle the Imagination.

Since the Annual has been released, it was announced that the print editions of the Annuals will now be quarterly. Yay for that, I've already got my subscription!
You can purchase your subscription directly from Tickle the Imagination or buy from selected Newsagents around Australia.
Don't forget to like them on Facebook!

The new print edition will be available for purchase March 20th 2014.









Handmade Vintage Floral Fabric Bunting
available here:
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE

No comments:

Post a Comment