Monday, November 11, 2013

Vintage fabric & Doily Wedding / Garden Party Bunting - a new style.

For quite some time I've been meaning to create a Doily bunting.
I did not want to create a bunting that was only doilies, so many of these around so I decided the new design had to be 'teamed up' with the traditional triangle fabric flag.

I've been collecting Doilies for many years, I have a huge container of them & too many large doilies, hence the reason for this new design.
I'm happy with the result, Its a little different to what other people are doing with their doily buntings yet its an extension of the type of doily bunting I do.

I've created a bunting that is 4.5m - over 14 feet in total length, light coloured floral flags & white / off white doilies, no two doilies are the same on the one bunting.

Perfect for a Wedding. Decorate a wedding venue or use as a photography prop for a Wedding.
Ideal for a Party, Birthday Present, hosting a Baby Shower, Photography Prop, Market Stall or just Decorating a room.
Would look very pretty at your next Garden Party / BBQ!
In fact any excuse will do!  




Now available in my Madeit & Etsy Stores


Vintage Shabby Chic Doily & Fabric Flag Bunting. Wedding, Garden Party


RETRO Vintage 'Doily Lace & Fabric Flag Bunting - Garden Party' Flag Bunting. Ideal for Wedding or Kitchen Tea















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful! Love the combination of different shapes and I must say I'm also a fan of your Pink Roses ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gertrude Jekyll English Roses by David Austin, I love them too ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Nicole ... they look great ... will fit in with the Playful Market vibe very nicely!! Yay ... xo

    ReplyDelete