Sunday, November 17, 2013

Merry-Go-Round Handmade Christmas Flag Bunting Decoration available for purchase

Well, its getting very close to to Christmas, I can't really believe it!
Where has the year gone???
I guess it goes quick when you are busy, for me it's family life & crafting.

Just thought I'd mention there is a large range of Christmas Bunting in my stores.

I love Christmas, its my favorite time of the year.
I love getting together with friends & family - and a glass of Champagne!

Actually I can not wait to put the tree up, the decorations and of coarse my Christmas Bunting!
My little girls just love it!

You can find my Bunting in my Madeit and Etsy stores.












Christmas Red OWL Nordic Style Flag Bunting




Christmas Red / Green Retro Kids & Gingerbread Man Flag Bunting




Christmas Red / Green Gingerbread House & Candy Cane Flag Bunting






Christmas Red / Green Flag Bunting




Christmas Red Owl Nordic Style Flag Bunting


Christmas Red White Nordic Style Flag Bunting




Christmas Red TREE Nordic Style Flag Bunting




Christmas Red / Green - Bird & berries Bunting Flag Bunting

 

Image credit:  Sweet Chilli Philly Photography - Adelaide Photographer

 

 Madeit advert for 'tickle the imagination'online 'free view' Christmas Issue
http://www.tickletheimagination.com.au/issues/issue14.php

No comments:

Post a Comment