Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Holly Hobbie girls Aprons using all vintage fabrics - Vintage Playground Showcase 1st Sept

My Holly Hobbie girls Aprons have been completed for a few weeks now and just recently been uploaded to the Vintage Playground Facebook Page.

Recently I mentioned my Holly Hobbie Vintage flag bunting was made & posted to the Vintage Playground Facebook Page.
So now I have two items in the showcase - using different HH fabric.

This time around I was looking for something 'different to make for the showcase yet not too different to what I currently make & sell in my handmade online stores, Madeit & Etsy.

I have plenty of the HH fabric and I thought of doing these aprons many months ago but as usual I was not to motivated to make them until I heard about the Vintage Playground Facebook Page.

I have to say, making these aprons are VERY time consuming. They will not become regular items in my stores. They are all One Of A Kind.
I have made five Holly Hobbie vintage aprons, each with a different HH front 'panel'.
I'm pleased with the result. I'm loving the bright & cheerful contrasting colours of the vintage floral fabrics used. They all have a little white lace apron front which looks rather sweet.
Best fit is girls: 6 - 9 years old, approx.

I have decided to only showcase two of these aprons, the other three will either be sold on my FB page or in my stores.

I hope you like them!

The showcase starts on September the 1st at 8.00pm EST
It will run for a week but you will need to be quick to 'snap up' a divine purchase.


Click here for a direct link to the showcase of vintage handmade items made for the showcase.



The following two will be available in the showcase






The following three will be available AFTER the showcase 

























No comments:

Post a Comment