Friday, November 16, 2012

Metro Retro Tea Towel Kitchen Aprons - Australian Wild Flowers, Kangaroo Paw & Blue Wrens

Just recently I completed a few more aprons from my tea towel collection.
I had to make up more Australian themed aprons as they are quite popular around Christmas time as they make great gifts.


'The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself'. 

I love to upcycle and give a new life to something that had an intended previous use.
Some of my  tea towels are brand new but many are retro vintage - that is 20-40 years old! They are in excellent condition as they have never been used for their original purpose.
I try to source my tea towels from all around the world, Australia, United Kingdom & the USA, to just name a few.


www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE



Metro Retro Vintage Australian Kangaroo Paw Apron



Metro Retro Vintage Australian WildFlowers Apron



Metro Retro Vintage Australian Blue Wrens Apron 



 

1 comment: