Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Made It Feature with Bec Davies, my vintage bunting published in Family Circle Magazine CHRISMAS 2012

My Vintage bunting was included in a printed article, 'Crafting a new life'  -  Australian Family Circle Magazine 2012 - Christmas Edition!

I'm very pleased to see my vintage bunting in a printed publication but also it's great to see Bec Davies talk about her fantastic handmade online website than she created.

It's a great inspiring story of an ex graphic designer that built Madeit.com.au from scratch.
Bec lives in the beach side town of Yamba, NSW with her husband & new baby girl.
It's a busy but enjoyable lifestyle. I'm sure she is the envy of many crafters!
A great life, wonderful artists/designers to promote & a brilliant website, it sounds like the perfect job to me!



I'm proud to be part of this great website, Bec is very supportive. It a great handmade online website where you can buy great quality items directly from the designer that makes them.

I ask everyone to support handmade this Christmas & beyond!
And please support madeit.com.au

oh..... and don't forget there is a sister site call craftumi.com.au
for all you crafting supply needs!


























No comments:

Post a Comment