Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Merry-Go-Round Handmade on Maribynong markers market Blog: See my interview!

Last week we were mentioned on the Maribynong Markers Market blog.

It's just a small interview about me & the handmade items I make & sell, both online & at the Maribynong Markers Market.
I hope you get a chance to view it, but more importantly there are many other stall holder interviews to read with new ones added every week.

We had a wonderful time at the market, I love this market, wonderful organizers, wonderful stallholders and lovely customers, we had a great day for weather, no rain & very little wind for September - what more could I ask for???!!!!!!!!

Here is the link to the interview:
Merry-Go-Round Handmade on Maribynong Markers market Blog
Maribynong Markers Market blog







Here is an image of my stall at Maribynong Markers Market (Sat. 15th Sept)

The next market will be held on: Saturday November the 24th, 9.30am - 3.30pm





No comments:

Post a Comment