Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Metro Retro Tea Towel kitchen Apron - Retro Garden Flowers


Metro Retro Tea Towel Apron
 
'
Retro Garden Flowers' Vintage Linen Tea Towel - Vintage Cotton panels & Vintage Cotton straps etc.

This actual item is from my collection I sell at markets

Metro Retro Aprons :: You MAY see at my next market.



* Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
* Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
* One Size Fits Most.


Pick up directly from me OR at my next market is fine.
Items can be posted, any kitchen apron from my market collection can be listed in my online store - for you on 'Made It' or 'Etsy':
Contact me for more details.


You can find other Metro retro Aprons here:
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE 









No comments:

Post a Comment