Friday, May 18, 2012

My Vintage Retro Yellow / Winter Lemon & Lace Floral Flag Bunting featured in a blog this week!


Jenny is an artist/designer from The New Jersey shore...about 45 mins from N.Y.C.
She states on her profile (as quoted):
"I have been designing and painting furniture and home accessories for over 18 years! Our designs have graced the pages of some of our favorite magazines such as Country Living, Country Home, Woman's Day decorating ideas, Design New Jersey, Romantic Homes, Somerset Life, Where Women Cook, The New York Times Magazine, and were featured on NBC's The Today Show with Matt Lauer. We have been lucky enough to work with some of the most amazing designers and decorators in the Tri state area, and beyond, and have earned a long list of celebrity clients!"


This week, Jenny's blog post on Tuesday When life gives you lemons...  featured My Vintage Retro Yellow / Winter Lemon & Lace Floral Flag Bunting featured in a blog called 'Everyday is a Holiday'.
Thank You Jenny!

Whilst I'm pleased about my bunting featured, life gave myself & my family lemons by the bucket full recently!
My 89 year old grandmother had a fall and broke BOTH her legs, yes from sitting, then falling to the floor. It happened a week ago :(
She had a four hour operation and is getting better each day. I love you, Nana!







No comments:

Post a Comment