Sunday, May 6, 2012

Merry-Go-Round Handmade 'Metro Retro Aprons :: You MAY see at my next market.

I've recently completed some new aprons to add to my collection that I take to the markets.


  If you see something you like, you are welcome to contact me for purchase - either at my next market OR you can buy directly from me & it can be posted to you!


* Metro Retro Aprons are all OOAK - that is, One Of A Kind.


* If you like something you see, purchase it NOW - All of these aprons are handcrafted originals and unique!
* The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.


Metro Retro Aprons....
Fun & Funky Designs - Expect the unexpected!
Vintage, Retro Design with Modern & Practical Use.
Unique, One Of A Kind - just like you!
One Size Fits Most.

I love to upcycle and give a new life to something that had an intended previous use.
Some of my  tea towels are brand new but many are retro vintage - that is 20-40 years old! They are in excellent condition as they have never been used for their original purpose.
I try to source my tea towels from all around the world, Australia, United Kingdom & the USA, to just name a few. 


♥ You can find other Metro retro Aprons here:
www.madeit.com.au/merry-go-round
www.etsy.com/shop/MerryGoRoundHANDMADE





















No comments:

Post a Comment