Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Etsy Treasuries and Red Bunting love!

My husband surprised me on Tuesday night, Valentines Day with a beautiful bunch of flowers & dinner at the local Thai restaurant, it was quite a surprise as we have not gone out to dinner for Valentine's since we had our two girls, he even organised my mother to babysit while we had dinner.
I was so pleased that he was so thoughtful!

Just thought I'd show some Etsy treasuries that I created that are 'love' related and a Red & White Bunting that is Valentine inspired.

My Divine, Valentine! 

Happy Valentines Day - February 14th

 

I'm Peachy Keen!

 


Ideal for a Party, Birthday Present, hosting a Baby Shower, Photography Prop, Market Stall or just Decorating a room.
It could be used as a Valentine's Day or Christmas Decoration!

THIS ITEM: This Flag Bunting adds charm to any room, it's so fun & festive !!!
Total length is three (3) metres / about nine (9) feet approx.
Eleven (11) flags in various new fabrics.

This set of flags is a lovely combination of Plant Botanica illustration Style' prints, Red & White Stripe, Plain Red with lace, & Plain White fabrics - simply stunning!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment