Saturday, February 4, 2012

Metro Retro Vintage Tea Towel Linen/Cotton ''Australian Wild Flowers'' kitchen Apron - Handmade, OOAK

Recently listed in my store, on the 'Made it' website...


Each one is never to be repeated, never to be exactly the same as another.
If you like something you see, purchase it NOW - All of these aprons are handcrafted originals and unique!
The ideal handmade gift for someone special or for spoiling yourself.



THIS ITEM: Australian WildFlowers Tea Towel Apron
100% Linen Vintage Tea Towel, New Cotton panels & Vintage Cotton straps etc.


I love to use vintage cotton fabric where I can, it adds to the individuality of the apron and makes this one of a kind (OOAK) apron rather special.
I enjoy making these, they are very time consuming to make but I love the challenge of combining of tea towel styles, with interesting patterns & colours of my cotton fabrics.


I love to upcycle and give a new life to something that had an intended previous use.
Some of my tea towels are brand new but many are retro vintage - that is 20-40 years old! They are in excellent condition as they have never been used for their original purpose.
I try to source my tea towels from all around the world, Australia, United Kingdom & the USA, to just name a few





No comments:

Post a Comment