Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Christmas Red Nordic Scandinavian Style Flag Bunting made it into an Etsy Treasury again today!

My Christmas Red Nordic Style Flag Bunting has been treasured again today on Etsy!


This treasury is a 
You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.
Scandinavian Christmas.
Certainly the sort of Christmas I'd like to have!
I'd love a white Christmas - in Australia, it will be summer so no chance of that!
well.... this is the closest I'll get :)

More about this item:
Christmas 'Nordic Scandinavian Style' Flag Bunting Decoration.
This Christmas Flag Bunting adds charm and sweetness to any room, it's so fun & festive !!!
Total length is three (3) metres / about nine (9) feet approx.
Eleven (11) flags in various new fabrics.
This set of flags is a lovely combination of Xmas 'Nordic Scandinavian Style' prints, Red print on Neutral (Calico colour) background.
This is NOT double sided/reversible - can be ONLY be viewed from the FRONT (the back panels are in plain colours). There are no unfinished edges on these flags.


You can view more of my Fabric Flag Bunting on my Facebook page 
 
This Etsy Treasury is called Scandinavian Christmas  by FromtheHeartbyAmber


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment