Sunday, October 9, 2011

My 'vintage style' Flag Bunting was featured in an Etsy treasury

My 'vintage style' Flag Bunting was featured in an Etsy treasury on Friday - October 7th.
It's nice to feel treasured!

It's always so lovely to be included in an ETSY treasury and this one is no different.
Lovely fun colorful selection of handmade goodness.
You can view more of my Fabric Flag Bunting on my Facebook page 

What is an ETSY Treasury?

Treasury is an ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery comprised of lists of items. Lists contain 16 items. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme or whatever they like. Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy.

This one is called 'Makes me Happy' by handpaintedloveboxes


No comments:

Post a Comment