Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Merry-Go-Round Handmade featured on MADE IT & The Handmade Show Blog

J u s t    a n    u p d a t e .....
My Flag Bunting made the front page Monday the 15th!
On the handmade website MADE IT. I was certainly pleased
.
 
So many lovely Handmade items on this Australian website, do add the MADE IT website to your 'favorites' and support handmade :)
 
I also had my Retro Flag Bunting in the featured in Friday Finds on 'The Handmade Show' BLOG.
Friday Finds 12th August.

Merry-Go-Round Handmade has been added to the makers at
Maribyrnong Makers Market
I will be attending as a stall holder & very much looking forward to it!
Maribyrnong Makers Market
SATURDAY 17th September : 9.30am - 3.30pm
Corner Gamon & Mackay Streets, Seddon

Melways Ref: Map 42 A7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment