Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Tea Towel

Have you see the book 'Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Tea Towel'?
If you are a little tea towel obsessed like me, you just may enjoy this book.
I purchased this book on Ebay from America - I just had to have it!
I have not made any of the projects yet, too many of my own projects to complete yet... may be one day....we will see :)

This is a great "idea book" for fellow crafters, but even if you don't enjoy crafting I'm sure some of you would enjoy the wonderful information on tea towels in this book.
I have to admit I did not like the idea of cutting into my tea towels to make my aprons but the end result of your craft project is so worthwhile.

This book comes from the same series as 'Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase' and 'Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose Scarves'

Who knew the humble tea towel could have so many crafting possibilities?
"Creating unique projects can be expensive, so instead of buying material take a look in your linen cupboard. The ideas in this book are just the beginning, there are instructions for a wide variety of projects including a cute apron, green grocery bag, soft storage solutions, a belt and handbag".

 'Craft Challenge:Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Tea Towel' is published by Lark Books - they have a craft website Lark Crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment